While many laptops come with built-in mics and speakers, we highly recommend that you use a USB-based microphone and headset if you will be participating in live sessions on Adobe Connect for your course. We recommend the Logitech Premium USB Headset 350 or the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset. If you are using a laptop with a built-in microphone, please use headphones or earbuds during live sessions to avoid echo or audio feedback. Please be sure to test your microphone before your first live session.
Articles in this section
- Unable to open Adobe Connect meetings with new add-in on Firefox 64-Bit
- Adobe Connect access error (Blank screen requesting add-in)
- Adobe Connect won't load (Stuck at the 'white loading screen')
- Why don't I see a "Join" button when I click on "Adobe Connect"?
- How do I configure my microphone/headset? (Audio Setup Wizard)
- How do I configure my sound settings?
- I have to be on WiFi for class today, is this allowed?
- I have an ECHO! How do I prevent audio from coming out of my speakers?
- Why can't I use Google Chrome for my live class sessions in Adobe Connect?
- How can I adjust my Flash Player settings when I'm inside an Adobe Connect classroom?