To download the latest version of Flash Player or to verify what version you have, please visit the website below and follow the steps:
Articles in this section
- Unable to open Adobe Connect meetings with new add-in on Firefox 64-Bit
- Adobe Connect access error (Blank screen requesting add-in)
- Adobe Connect won't load (Stuck at the 'white loading screen')
- Why don't I see a "Join" button when I click on "Adobe Connect"?
- How do I configure my microphone/headset? (Audio Setup Wizard)
- How do I configure my sound settings?
- I have to be on WiFi for class today, is this allowed?
- I have an ECHO! How do I prevent audio from coming out of my speakers?
- Why can't I use Google Chrome for my live class sessions in Adobe Connect?
- How can I adjust my Flash Player settings when I'm inside an Adobe Connect classroom?