If you are a Columbia University instructor with a CUIT provided Zoom Pro account then you can create a Personal Meeting Room. This is a custom URL associated with your meeting alone and can be used for persistent meetings. The instructions below explain how to sign in and start a meeting using your Personal Meeting Room.
1. Open your Firefox browser
2. Navigate to https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us
3. Click "sign in" in the upper right and enter your UNI and Password
4. Click on "Meetings" at the left tool bar
5. Click on Personal Meeting Room (tab at the top right)
6. Click the blue "Start Meeting" button
Tip: You can also click on your "Profile" and select an option to "Use this ID for instant meetings" if you'd like to use your Personal Meeting Room for any instant meetings you schedule.