- Open an Adobe Connect meeting on Firefox 64-bit browser (in flash).
- Click Share my Screen.
- Adobe Connect meeting application does not get installed or launched automatically.
- Manual attempts of installing and launching the application also fails.
- Sometimes the app is installed but does not get detected by Firefox 64-bit.
- The Adobe Connect add-in window appears briefly then disappears.
Adobe has identified this as a known Bug with Firefox 64-bit browser. Bug #4087959 can be used for reference.
Following are some workarounds to resolve this issue:
- Append ?proto=true at the end of your meeting URL: example: https://my.adobeconnect.com/rahulmeeting?proto=true
- Use another browser, Chrome, or I.E. and that works fine.
- Install Firefox 32-bit browser and the meeting works fine.
- Disable Flash in FireFox 56 (64-bit). This prompts the user to launch the add-in/app.