Note: This is only for SPS instructors. Students are not able to download their Zoom meetings.
When you click a video recording on the My Recordings page, the playback video launches in a new browser tab, which includes controls for Download and Share. You can also set a playback range for the shared video so that it starts and ends at the times you specify, removing unneeded portions from the beginning and end.
- Zoom account with Cloud Recording enabled
- Log into your Zoom account on the web and click My Recordings.
- Click the meeting topic for the session that you want to play, then click the thumbnail of the video.
A new browser tab opens, showing the recording playback and the available controls.
- Click Set Playback Range.
- Use the sliders to specify the start time and the end time for the recording, then click Save.
- Click Share.
A message displays, showing the meeting topic and time along with a link to the recording, and the Access Password, if you enabled that option.
The share link provides access to the recording, which plays only the specified time range.