This walkthrough demonstrates how to use Panopto’s online editor to edit slides in a published presentation.
- In the editor, click on “Slides” at the very left.
- Slides are listed in order of appearance with times. To insert a slide, click on when you want it to appear on the timeline, then click on the plus sign on the slide.
- To delete a slide, move your cursor over the slide’s time in the list, then click on the trashcan icon. This can also be done for entire presentations.
- To edit a slide, click on the pencil icon. You can create or change its Table of Contents title and retime its appearance. If you don’t want it in the Table of Contents, erase the title and save.
- For slides already in the timeline, you can also click on them for the same options.
- To add new slides, click “Add a presentation.”
- After a moment of processing, slides will be loaded into the list, and you can add, edit, and delete them. Even if you don’t insert any, the added slideshow will still be available for future editing.
For more advanced editing options, refer to this Panopto documentation